Schlage F10-ACC-ADD Passage Accent Door Leverset with the Decorative Addison Rose
Schlage is the brand that secures the homes you build is the same brand that secures America’s schools and universities, government buildings, health care buildings, and office buildings. With more than 100 years of experience, our knowledge, service and support are among the best in the world.
Go here for pictures and pricing: Schlage F10-ACC-ADD
Schlage SKU’S and Finishes
- Schlage F10ACC716ADD Aged Bronze
- Schlage F10ACC609ADD Antique Brass
- Schlage F10ACC620ADD Antique Pewter
- Schlage F10ACC621ADD Distressed Nickel
- Schlage F10ACC505ADD Lifetime Polished Brass
- Schlage F10ACC622ADD Matte Black
- Schlage F10ACC605ADD Polished Brass
- Schlage F10ACC625ADD Polished Chrome
- Schlage F10ACC619ADD Satin Nickel
Backed by the resources if Ingersoll Rand, a $9 billion global corporation, comprising the largest group of hardware companies in the US.
For over 90 years, Schlage has been making homes more stylish and secure with the best door locks and door hardware. Today the Schlage family of products also includes the very best in electronic locks, keyless door locks, and home security. Let Schlage’s hardware and security solutions protect and enhance the things that matter most to you.
The subtle curves of the Accent lever compliment a range of styles from traditional to contemporary. A Passage Door Leverset is a Non-locking interior set for use on hall or closet doors. This Passage set includes two levers (one for each side of the door), two decorative rosettes, the latch, strike plates, faceplates and all required mounting screws.
- Includes 1″ x 2-1/4″ Round Corner Faceplate (1/4″ radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- 7/8″ Housing Diameter
- 1/2″ Throw
- Strike Plate: 1-5/8″ x 2-1/4″ Round Corner Full Lip Strike Plate Included
- Dual backset latch included: fits either 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backsets
- Accommodates Door Thicknesses between 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”
- Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze because it is a living finish and will patina over time)
- Solid zinc die-cast rose construction (Excluding the Andover Rose which is a stamped metal construction)
- ANSI Grade 2